James MacTaggart Anniversary Single Malt (1 bottle in box)
• Bottled to mark the 10th Anniversary of Master Distiller James MacTaggart
• Limited Edition of 12,000 Bottles Worldwide
• One off very limited edition
• Bottled at Natural Cask Strength 54.2% abv.
• Unique release featuring a selection of first fill 10 year-old Bourbon Barrels
• Non Chill Filtered & No artificial colouring
In 2017, Master Distiller James MacTaggart celebrates his 10th anniversary at the Isle of Arran Distillery. This fresh and vibrant expression of The Arran Malt has been carefully created by James to mark his 10th anniversary at our Lochranza Distillery. A selection of first fill 10 year-old Bourbon Barrels from James’s first months of production with us in 2007 form the muchloved citrus fruit and sweet spice character of this dram. A memorable and classic expression of The Arran Malt.
The Isle of Arran is situated on the South of the West coast of Scotland. The island is described as Scotland in miniature with currently one distillery located in the village Lochranza. The distillery opened its doors in 1995, the first legal distillery since 1836. In the 19th century, there were more than 50 illicit stills on Arran.
Isle of Arran Distillers pride themselves as independently owned and independently minded, which translates into using traditional methods of distillation in a modern context. As a boutique distillery with a handcrafted approach, the focus is on quality rather than quantity.
供應商：Whiskies & More